“My dream begins where I’m standing outside a big circus tent
and the flap of the tent is open and I can see elephants, horses and circus
performers inside practicing for the opening of the circus here in town. Always
when I start to go inside, I suddenly hear laughter and I turn to the left and
I see Pennywise standing there, holding a bunch of balloons. He is smiling at
me and calling me by name.”
“Ashley, would you like a balloon? We all float here. Would you
like to float?” I say no and he suddenly vanishes, then I turn to run and he’s
right behind me, his smile changing to a evil grin, his teeth pointed and
black. He starts to open his mouth and he’s screeching, yelling “Your mother
likes to float. She floats down here and she wants you to float too.”
I begin to scream and try to run and he reaches out to grab me,
his finger nails changing to pointed sharp claws. I scream louder and he opens
his mouth, screaming “We all float” and jerks my head back and starts to rip
out my throat. Then I wake up screaming, soaked in sweat and I shake
uncontrollably.
She looked at Stephen, tears streaming down her ashen cheeks.
“The last time I had that dream was the night before my mother died and when I
woke up, there was a red balloon in the hall, bouncing toward my Mom’s room,
then it popped and was gone as if it never existed. Only this time, he wasn’t
ripping out my throat, he was ripping out my Mom’s throat and all I could do
was stand there watching him kill her and he looked up at me after she was
dead, his eyes glowing yellow. He growled a deep guttural growl, blood dripping
from his teeth, flesh caught between them and pointed at me with his claw like
fingers.”
“You’re going to float too, you little bitch.” Then he changed,
smiling at me and his teeth were normal but still soaked in my mother’s blood
and his eyes were no longer glowing. He laughed and ran up to me, poking at
something and I looked to see I was holding a red balloon.
“I dropped it as if it were going to eat me, then I woke up and
saw that balloon floating down the hall and popping in front of my Mom’s room
and the next day I found her in her room with the book next to her and this.”
No comments:
Post a Comment