I was watching the movie through the hole as if I were really
there, watching in fascination as Pennywise appeared on the screen, his face
peering out of a storm drain, holding a paper boat, talking to a small boy and
asking him if he wanted to float. As Pennywise reached through and grabbed him,
the little boy screaming, Pennywise turned his head and looked right at me, his
teeth changing to pointed black teeth, dripping with saliva and I couldn’t
budge. He still held the boys arm, slowly pulling him into the storm drain, the
child screaming in pain.
“What’s the matter four eyes, having a little trouble writing
your novel? How about I kill that little bitch you’re fucking to give you some
inspiration four eyes?” I stared at the movie screen with Pennywise looking at
me, the audience in the theater didn’t seem to notice anything different and I
knew I was the only one experiencing this. I couldn’t say anything and
Pennywise had his hands up to his eyes, closed in a fist and twisting them back
and forth with a sad frown on his face.”
“What’s the matter four eyes are you going to cry?” He mocked
and I suddenly realized the little boy he was holding onto, who was screaming
in pain was him as a child.
Things changed again and Pennywise was in the backyard of
someone’s house, looking at a little girl who was smiling at him, white sheets
hanging from the line flapped back and forth in front of him, then when the
sheet pulled back again, Pennywise was grinning at him as he held the little girl’s
hand and turned around, walking away.
Before he faded completely, the little girl he was walking away
with changed to a woman and the woman turned to look at me and it was Annie.
She smiled at me, no fear apparent in her eyes and as she disappeared behind
the white sheet flapping back and forth, the sheet came down and it was stained
in blood.
The movie screen I stared at was in full color but its
surroundings in black and white. Pennywise turned around and looked at me and
his teeth were soaked in blood. “See you later four eyes.” Then Pennywise
disappeared, still holding Annie’s hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment